Powered by Blogger.

House Beautiful: Kitchen of the Year by Jeff Lewis of Flipping Out

I'm a big fan of Jeff Lewis on Flipping Out. I couldn't wait to see his design for this year's Kitchen of the Year for House Beautiful. While I L O V E d last year's kitchen by Ina Garten more (which actually inspired an entire house redecoration integrating reclaimed woods and linen fabrics), this year is what we would expect from Jeff Lewis. Sleek, Stylish and Handsome. Licht im Raum chandelier.
The first thing that caught my eye is the wine shelf wall divider.
Nothing is overlooked. Here, I love his masculine napkin fold with a centerpiece of succulents.
"If you overbuild the cabinets, I think it makes it seem claustrophobic," says Jeff Lewis. "Open shelves or glass doors on the uppers and lowers really help a space look better."
"It's a contemporary kitchen, the most contemporary kitchen so far for Kitchen of the Year," says Jeff Lewis. "It's definitely California modern. It has a tremendous amount of glass and natural light. We put in as many doors and windows as possible."
More in the upcoming October issue of House Beautiful which I eagerly await!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.