Powered by Blogger.

when the mouse is away, the cat will...

...shop, piddle and move stuff around the house.
I found these small Mexican glass candle lanterns from Anthropologie for my pool cabana mantle.
 And brought them back inside before the storm.  This cluster says SUMMER to me.
 I fell in love with this Schumacher Raja Caravan embroidered Ikat sample that Gina let me borrow. Creme, pink, gold, mint.  Totally obsessing where and how to use it.
perhaps in my dining room?
 my new Kate Spade sunglasses
 cut some bougainvillea and added some happiness to our bedside tables

 added a fun new printable to my foyer gallery wall from Paper Coterie HERE
 baked cupcakes for the teacher's birthday with my new frosting tip Hostess with the Mostess recommended
 made this jar of sunflowers for my dad who lost his beloved yellow Lab last week
 took a moment to myself on the patio and caught a peek at this pretty sunset.
 roasted some spring veggies

 put together this Jarlsberg swiss cheese tray

Alan and I sang this song... over and over
And my fave part of all, enjoyed his exciting soccer game.
And as you can see, I had a little fun with Instagram too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.